6 Leigham Court RoadStreathamLondon, SW16 2PGTel: 020 3829 0800
Surgery telephones are answered 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
The Surgery will be closed during training days and public holidays.
TRAINING DAYS (open half day from 07:30 to 12:30):
08 December 2016
19 January 2017
09 March 2017
20 July 2017
Christmas and New Year
26 December 2016
27 December 2016
02 January 2017
Outside surgery hours, emergency calls are taken by the GP Co-operative SELDOC. The doctor on call will usually be from another practice.
You can call the practice on 020 304 95120 to be directed to the out of hours service. Alternatively you can call Seldoc directly on 020 8693 9066
NHS 111 is a new service that's being introduced to make it easier for you to access local NHS healthcare services in England. You can call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is a fast and easy way to get the right help, whatever the time.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
Please do not ask to see a doctor out of hours unless you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
It is not a case of the receptionist being nosey!
The reception Staff are members of the practice Team and it has been agreed that they should ask patients ‘why they need to be seen’ reception Staff are trained to ask certain questions in order to ensure that you receive
· The most appropriate medical care
· From the most appropriate healthcare professional
· At the most appropriate time
Receptionists are asked to collect brief information from patients:
· To help doctors prioritise house visits and phone calls
· To ensure that all patients receive the appropriate level of care
· To direct patients to see the nurse or other healthcare professionals rather than a doctor where appropriate
Reception Staff, like all members of the team are bound by confidentiality rules:
· Any information given by you is treated strictly confidential
· The practice would take any breach of confidentiality very seriously and deal with accordingly
· You can ask to speak to a receptionist in private away from the reception
· However, if you feel an issue is very private and do not wish to say what this is then this will be respected
Thank you for your support
Copyright 2006 - 2017 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's